ADDPAID IS THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY FOR VICTIMS OF BAD PAYERS
(Check if someone doesn’t pay his debts)
Thanks to ADDPAID, professionals and individuals can collect their money and spot the bad payers flagged by their victims.
How does it work?
Report for free your unpaid debts...and recover your money
Anonymously declare a bad payer and quickly get your money back.
PAY A DEBT
You want to pay your debt to make it disapear…
IF YOU AGREE
By clicking on the “PAY” button, you will be redirected to the payment system. You can then pay cash, in 3 or 12 monthly instalments (without creating an account).
As soon as your full payment or first monthly payment is confirmed, the statement concerning your debt will be removed immediately.
IF YOU DISAGREE
Nevertheless, if you disagree with the statement made on ADDPAID, you can contest it by completing the dispute form (accessible from the due declaration page).
However, you must first create an account to verify your identity.
I HONOUR MY COMMITMENTS
You keep your commitments, you are reliable…So remind it to all your contacts!
Copy/paste your ADDPAID signature
<a href="https://addpaid.com/" target="_blank"><img src="https://addpaid.com/docs-addpaid/addpaid-verified-icon.png" alt="Addpaid.com" width="120" height="auto" /></a>
- We offer our users a free of charge way to identify a bad payer, and to avoid being exposed to financial risks.
- We provide the unpaid debts victims an anonymous, simple and quick solution for recovering their money.
- We help bad payers to spread the payment of their debts, up to 12 months.
- We always stand by the victims, whether they are victims of bad payers, or a defamatory or malicious declaration. We use our technological means for those who cannot file a lawsuit because it is a lenghthy and expensive process.
- We ask our members to only make public the names of those who DO NOT WISH to pay, not those who CAN NOT pay their debts.
- We fight against those who use late payments to earn more money and cause more poverty problems.
- We contribute to a healthy world economy by protecting the poorest and the most vulnerable.
OUR SOLUTION IN 5 STEPS
You can report debt that dates back up to 10 years past its due date. You will just have to wait for the payment to be recovered from your bad payer.
If you have the e-mail address of your bad payer, ADDPAID immediately informs him or her that (s)he has 72 hours to make a payment. If no payment is made, the debt will be made public on the ADDPAID website.
The unpaid debt can be seen and shared on social networks.
The bad payer(s) settles their debt on ADDPAID to maintain or restore their reputation.
As soon as the bad payer settles their debt, the reported debt amount minus the ADDPAID service charge becomes immediately available on your ADDPAID account.